The activity Farmafactoring does of managing the credit for supplies and goods, and services due to Local Health Entities and Public Administration consists of:
- a regular monitoring of invoices through a capillary action on the National Territory that allows a regular updateof data thanks to a telematic network link with the head office. Local Health Entities are often visited in order to control the position of invoices, to point out and to signal the eventual causes which stop the liquidation and the request of credit notes and certified copies. Moreover, the payments of expired invoices are solicited;
- a complete credit management towards the debtors of the National Health-care Service and the Public Administration, by means of debt-collection letters and targeted inspections in order to define payments of debtors;
- a complete management of certification and payment of credits operations determined by regional operations;
- the execution of adminstative operations- periodically sending bank statements and notice of expired invoices and those still not paid.
- the accounting of receivables with the realization of the customer account book. In order to improve this activity Farmafactoring has started about forty bank Accounts with Banking Institutions to shorten the times of transmission of transfers and to benefit from the better conditions for expenses and currency. Moreover Farmafactoring has activated some procedures for the telematic receipt of mandates issued by Local Health Entities and this allows an automatic accounting of payments.
- the possibility of instituting legal proceedings for the collection of credits towards Local Health Entities that have an high exposure and times of payment.